Below are some of the benefits that can be achieved with an endowment policy.
- No binding period, the party insured can cancel the policy when he wishes.
- In the event of death, the value of the deposit is paid out +1%, i.e. 101%.
- The customer decides on the actual investment strategy and in which bank the money/deposit is to
- Several deposit managers can be chosen for a policy.
- Policies can be set up in CHF, EUR, GBP, SEK, NOK and DKK.
- Investments can be made in various securities, including shares, bonds, investment, funds etc.
- Borrowing can be arranged against the policy, which can thus be used actively as security for a new
- No EU interest tax on the yield.
- No or minimal capital and/or inheritance tax.
Contact inwema for more information about endowment policies.
Subscribe to our newsletter and/or property service.